Authentic Dalmatia, new Trgostan – Split project (www.trgostan.hr) represents one of the largest real estate base of exclusively authentic dalmatian properties and is a result of reaction on the „conretement“ of the Croatian coast and a growing interest of Croatian and non-Croatian citizens in buying and renting old Dalmatian stone houses. Therefore, on this page we offer only buildings made of stone (ruins and renovated houses, bays and large landplots with existing ruins on them as well as apartments in old Dalmatian town centers) placed in Dalmatia, one of the most atractive destination in the world.
Our team of agents is made of young professionals, an we cover the are throughout Dalmatia, its mainland, as well as the islands.
Our properties are located in most popular and most attractive areas of Dalmatian coast, such as:
- Island of Korcula (Korcula, Vela Luka, Smokvica, Blato)
- Island of Hvar (Hvar, Jelsa, Vrboska, Stari Grad, Vrbanj, Pitve, Svirce)
- Island of Vis (Vis, Komiza, Podhumlje, Podspilje, Podstrazje)
- Island of Lastovo (Lastovo, Skrivena Luka, Pasadur, Zavalatica)
- Island of Brac (Supetar, Sutivan, Bol, Pucisca, Postira, Lozisca, Bobovisca)
- Island of Mljet
- Split (Diocletian's palace, Varos, Radunica, Bacvice)
- Trogir (Marina, Vinisce, Seget)
- Omis (Stanici, Marusici, Mimice, Pisak)
- Makarska (Brela, Baska Voda)
- Peljesac (Ston, Sreser, Trpanj, Trstenik, Kuna)
- Sibenik (Vodice, Kaprije, Krapanj)
Authentic Dalmatia Project will be expending its offer and soon we will be offering old renovated villas and apartments for rent and authentic sailing boats, without intermediation commission.
Also, arts made by the most talented artists from Split, Tisja Kljakovic and Neno Mikulic, will be presented in the Gallery.